Jaela Daran Fan Club
First-Tower is the name of one of the Grey Company’s squadrons. Its name comes from a small village adjacent to the city of Sharn, situated on a stone tower, about 30 feet high.
In 07/1013, a majority of the PCs split from First-Tower Squad. Ignatius and the rest of First-Tower Squad then assumed command of the militia police in Sharn’s Greywall District.
Currently, First-Tower consists of…
- Bardan Thimblestout, Brelish jack-of-all-trades, halfling
- Brin of Chi’vax, Q’barran shadow speaker, cliffwalk shifter
- Crowe of Hycael, Brelish daeva divine caster
- Ghem of Hycael, Brelish human breeder
- Genloneras of Darguun, minotaur axe berserker
- Ignatius Marcus [squad leader], Brelish warforged armor knight
- Maria d’Kundarak [highest seniority], Karrnathi dwarven hammer sister
- Metapod, Brelish warforged medic
- Selene, dryad artificer
- Volantus d’Phiarlan, Brelish eladrin swordsman
- Yuriel, sky daeva caster
Members until recently…
- Mao of Chi’vax, q’barran archer (killed in action)
- Disatot of Chi’vax, Q’barran swordsman (killed in action)
- Pilatrius, Karrnathi skeleton archer (lost in battle)
- Kyrie “Cairo” Rooks, ravenwing shifter swordsgirl (transferred to squad C)
- “Dredge”, khoravar swordsman (killed in action)
- Novakri of Sharn, Deneith kalashtar spy (killed in action)
- Rhodok Twoscar [leader of Bravo squad], orcish axemaster (transferred to squad B)
- Silver, Aundairian warforged RESEMBLE knight (transferred to squad B)
- A warforged surgeon, a repository of knowledge about humanoid anatomy
- Priest of Prime (Active)
- Metapod can resurrect creatures that have been disabled for less than a day. The ritual costs 680 GP worth of materials.
- Challenge Help: +2 Heal
- Maria d’Kundarak
- A minor priestess of Kol Korran, and a proficient healer. She uses holy magic and magical throwing hammers in battle.
- Discount (Passive)
- Items found in a shop can be bought for 20% cheaper as long as at least 2 things are bought
- I Will Stick My Hammer Up Your !@^$ (Passive)
- When within 5 squares of Maria, creatures that have coveted Maria’s gold take an additional 5 damage from Maria and her allies. The party is effectively immune to outside thieves.
- Childlike (Passive)
- Maria has a +5 disguise bonus to pass as a child. You know, if you’re into that stuff.
- Challenge Help: +2 Heal
- Ghem of Hycael
- An ex-Vadalis breeder and proficient swordsman.
- Animal Empathy (Active)
- Ghem can communicate in a limited way with animals
- Animal Trainer (Passive)
- Ghem automatically succeeds on checks with Vadalis animals and mounts
- Delinquent Look (Disadvantage)
- Ghem looks like a delinquent. Most people stay away from him.
- Challenge Help: +2 to checks with animals